Fully modular UVgel roll-to-roll printer for large-format graphics. Configure the system to your needs, and upgrade later as your volumes grow. Many options available, including white ink.
up to 159 m2/hr
Fully modular system
Take productivity to another level with this smart investment
The Colorado M-series 1.6m roll-to-roll printer offers true productivity at exceptional quality and a spectacular application range. Now including hassle-free white ink that is up to 3 times faster than comparable technologies. Also designed for a low total cost of ownership: with low ink and energy use and low media waste. And, best of all, easy field upgrades to allow it to scale with your business.
White ink without worry
Use unique UVgel technology to print large-format jobs with white ink, with speeds equivalent up to 3 times faster than comparable technologies. Ensure high quality output with FLXfinish+ technology and enjoy hassle-free white ink printing with no maintenance or printhead treatment needed.
Low operating cost
Reduce labour costs with automated roll feeding, an easily refillable ink and an advanced highly automated new maintenance system. Save on running costs with reduced ink and energy usage and upgrade your speed even further, without the need for lengthy service visits.
Upgrade your printer as your business needs evolve. Benefit from infield upgradability, opt for white ink with just a service visit, print double-sided documents and (temporarily) boost print speed during busy times.
Premium application range
Print large-format graphics in matte, gloss or mixed matte/gloss. Create textured, transparent, colored and reflective media, and produce a range of output including self-adhesive vinyl and banners. PRISMAguide XL supports the easy preparation of many multilayer print jobs such underflood, overflood, 3 or 5 layer print jobs.
Reduce energy consumption with the low-heat, energy-efficient LED curing system and instant-on operation. Print on environmentally-friendly materials and use up to 40% less ink with UVgel technology.
Consistently excellent color quality with precise, sharp dots, a wider color gamut, strong saturation for dark colors and accurate skin tones. Several certifications guarantee print quality. Most importantly, the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty, Avery Dennison ICS Warranty and GREENGUARD Gold certification for safe indoor use in the most sensitive environments.
Upgrade optionsYou can configure the Colorado M-series to your needs. There are many different types of upgrades available, most without needing a service visit.
In-field speed upgrade, taking your M3 model to an M5
Temporary speed boost
Add white ink as an upgrade – with just a service visit
Larger 1l ink bottles, and smaller 0.7l ones – or both
Kit for magnetic media
FLXfinish+Enables matte or gloss or mixed matte/gloss finish without changing ink or media
Unique technology combining all strengths of existing technologies
Printing on material used for backlit light boxes
Signage as flexible banners for promotional purposes
Advertising used on cars, vans or busses
Advertising or signage on indoor flooring
Point of sale
Used for promotional display purposes
For promotional advertising and display purposes
Printing on lightweight soft fabrics
Printing wall decorations such as wall paper
LEVEL UP YOUR GAME WITH THE COLORADO M-SERIES
Are you ready for next level productivity and creativity? With the NEW Colorado M-series printer, you can say ‘yes’ to more jobs, create stunning applications and reduce turnaround times. Its modular architecture allows it to grow with your business and is designed for low cost of ownership.
- The Power of UVgel Technology – create robust, fade, and scratch-resistant prints with excellent print quality.
- White Ink Without Worry – our NEW UVgel white ink developed just for the Colorado M-series printer, now brings you a next-level white ink that reduces the hassles associated with white ink.
- FLXfinish+ – print matte, gloss or mixed matte and gloss in one print, without varnish, or an additional printhead.
- Impressive Media Range – “WOW” your customers with an extended media range, including textured, transparent, colored, reflective, magnetic, heat sensitive media, and many more!
- Modular Design | Industrial Quality: Configure your own ideal Colorado M-series printer to your current business needs and easily upgrade features, speed, and inline finishing as your business grows.
The UVgel Quality Advantage
- Fast, high-quality printing
- Wide color gamut, crisp print quality and instant-dry prints
- Flexible, robust, fade resistant and scratch-resistant.
- Excellent uniformity, repeatability, and color consistency
White Ink Without Worry
- Next-level white ink is ready to print when you are.
- Works as any other color, no need to remove and store heads, nor shake ink bags before printing.
- Prints two-to-three times (2-3x) faster than the competition.
- Uses 50-70% less ink than the competition.
- Produce white applications with smooth layers up to five layers thick.
- Print with a matte, or gloss finish, or even or mix matte and gloss together in one print
- Pixel-perfect registration
- No varnish or extra printhead
Impressive media range
- The essentials
- Self-adhesive vinyl, banners, paper, film, canvas, textile, in all colors
- Innovative media
- Textured, transparent or reflective media
- Temperature-sensitive thin plastics
- Absorbent uncoated paper
- Wallpaper varieties
- Magnetic media
- Blockout film
- With monodirectional print modes for challenging media
Productive and Efficient
- 2-3 times faster than competitive 1.6m models
- Instant-dry output, ready for further finishing
- Uses up to 40% less CMYK ink than competitive 1.6m models
- Efficient dual roll drawer reduces need to load media and makes roll loading efficient
- PAINT technology detects and compensates for nozzle clogs before they happen.
- Predictive automatic maintenance reduces operator intervention